We had a fabulous New Year's Eve! That evening we had a couple of friends over for some fun! About 8:30 everyone went home to put their kiddos to bed and we put Kaylynn and Madison to sleep as well. Then we had a quiet evening and watched a movie. I organized my ribbon bucket(for the bows I make) and then about 11:45pm I went upstairs to get something and I heard something from Kaylynn's room. I went in to see what was going on and she had her light on and was playing with her baby dolls! What a stinker! So we brought her down to ring in the New Year with us!
Some of the girls playing at the party. They are all quite the lil Mamas!
Aaron was a hoot! One of his favorite things to do that night was sit in Madison's bumbo seat!
We played the Wii. We had a great night and we feel very blessed to have such wonderful people in our lives!
1 comment:
The party was a lot of fun! The girls had a blast, and Lily was talking about Kaylynn the other day being her friend, too sweet!
Post a Comment