I can't even believe that my little Kaylynn is officially in PRIMARY!!!! I actually had a harder time with her first day as a Sunbeam then a I did with her first day of nursery! All that kept going through my head that day was, oh no, we are one step closer to Kindergarten! AHH! But Kaylynn absolutely LOVES it! She ran right up and sat down with her class and said bye to me. I feel so unneeded! lol. And a few times randomly during the week she says, "My teachers name is Sister Pruett! And I like her!" I am grateful that she has a loving teacher in Primary!
Isn't she so cute! This is Kaylynn on her first day of Primary.
1 comment:
Yay for sunbeams! Lily loves sunbeams too! I guess I am lucky to be in Primary with her! I feel totally the same about kindergarden! I can't believe Lily will go next year!!! I never thought I would have a hard time, but I am going to be crying my eyes out when kindergarden comes around. We need to freeze time!
Post a Comment