If you didn't understand the post title, it's probably because you don't speak Vietnamese! lol We celebrated the Chinese New Year with an ao dai (Kaylynn's outfit) and a fabulous party at our friends, the Garrett's, house! We had Chinese Sundae's (just like Hawaiin Haystacks). It was super yummy! We ate and chatted and the kids watercolored. Suzy is so brave! It was a blast! While at the party Kaylynn came up to me with a toy that looked like a Weeble (ya know, Weebles wobble but they won't fall down) So I told her to set it down and see if it will fall down. She walks over and sets it on the kids size picnic table and whacks it as hard as she can and exclaims "It DOES fall down!!!!" HA! What a hoot!
3 comments:
Sooo cute! I love the little outfit! You daughters are sooo adorable :) Yeah, thanks for the tip about the rice cereal. I've been debating for a while whether or not I should give her rice cereal so that is funny that you should mention that. So tonight we went out and bought some. I plan on video taping the whole thing and then putting the video on my blog so that should be coming soon! Keep your updates coming!
Oh, and no I didn't make the Johnny Jumper. It was given to me by my mother-in-law. It's from the 70's or something. lol! So that is what they used to look like! But it still works great!
Hey, Kaylynn looks so cute in her little outfit! Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun!
Post a Comment