We went sledding! There was enough snow and there are these tiny hills in our neighborhood so we bundled up the girls and headed off to the hills via wagon and walking! This was the first time Kaylynn went sledding. She had so much fun and didn't want to go home! We had to bribe her with Hot Cocoa!
Getting ready for the walk/wagon ride to the tiny hills.
Her first and only crash! As you can see, she was having a blast!
I love this! This is how she got the sled back up the hill!
The look says it all!
Our girls!
Chad biffed it while holding the baby! tsk tsk! At least he landed on his bottom so Madison had no clue they fell.
1 comment:
I can't believe that Chad fell with Madison! I probably would have had a heart attack if I were you!lol! It is so much fun when the kids start getting old enough to do activities like these!
Post a Comment