I am way behind! Christmas was over a month ago and I have yet to post it! Decemeber is so hectic! So I thought I would just do a quick post with pictures that I already have on my computer! Don't worry, Christmas will get posted...hopefully this week...but I make no promises!

Well, the fish saga has come to an end... All our fish died in November. It was a sad day when Kaylynn realized there were no fish in her tank. (It actually took her a few days to figure it out) Anyway, there sat this sad fish tank until the end of the semester when Chad promised he would clean it out (apparently the fish died because of a bacteria) and then we could get new fish.And then December happened...and you know how that goes! Kaylynn has asked to get new fish about two to three times a week for the last two months! So this week we finally got some new fishy friends! Kaylynn has 5 lil fish, three of which she has so lovingly named Belle, Beast and Foxy. I am not getting too attatched because we have a hard time keeping fish alive...I figure as long as I keep the fish that I actually gave birth too alive-I'm good!

Here's a cute picture of our lil Madison. She is so fun to watch! She has a serious fascination with her hands. She just watches them as she wiggles them! So cute!
2 comments:
Hey! I am so glad you found my blog! I cannot believe how cute your new daughter is. Holy Cow! When we left you were still pregnant. It's great to see you doing so well. I'll be checking on you, so keep posting!
I am glad to see I am not the only one behind
Post a Comment