Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Christmas Eve

Kaylynn got a present early (because Nana didn't want to attempt to wrap it! lol and we need it for the family Christmas Eve party we were hosting)
The shirt says it all!  "All Mommy wants for Christmas is a Silent Night"
My two little darlings on Christmas Eve.  I wanted to post pictures from the Family party but the External Harddrive (Passport) and I are currently battling head to head and unfortunately I am losing.  It has decided to hold certain picures hostage for reasons I am unaware of.  Oh and I had some good ones! Like my Uncle attempting to draw The little drummer boy in pictionary.  It has the male and female symbol and then a large triangle and then a smaller triangle....what?!? LOL It was a hoot! At least we got him to participate because he objected for a good half hour before we coaxed him up to the white board! It was a great evening! And after everyone left got into our new pajama's and left cookies for Santa and Carrots for his reindeer and went to bed!

No comments: