Thursday, June 5, 2008
Painting Adventures!
Well we have become quite the painting pros lately. This is my mom's living room. It was about 9:00 at night when we started...needless to say I got pretty loopey and had to keep myself entertained while I worked. I painted the edges becuase I am not allowed to roll the paint on. Apparently that motion is just as bad as lifting and I am not allowed to lift anything right now.
Then when I was done with my part and was going to bed I had to paint something inspirational on the wall to keep my mom going!
Yes I do love my mom. But I have decided that I do NOT enjoy painting! But it is all done now and we are officially all moved in. Not unpacked yet...but everything we own is in this house as well as everything mom owns. And I only had 4 melt downs! (pregnancy + stress = TEARS!) he he he! When we get everything unpacked I will post pics of the new place!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment