Monday, June 16, 2008

The Fish's have COOTIES!

For Family Home Evening tonight we played a game called Cooties You roll the dice to see what part you can add to your cootie bug. We had a really good time together. Nana won, but really at the end Kaylynn was just putting pieces on her pink bug. We had a lot of fun together.
The pieces were kind of stiff so the cootie bugs were really hard to take apart. Kaylynn wast trying so hard to help but didn't quite have the strength.

2 comments:

BECK FAMILY said...

You make cute baby (soon to be babies, I'm sure). I love all of the pictures of Kaylynn and the pictures of the two of you. It feels like we are not so far away. I'll have to work on doing on for our family too! I might have to ask for advice how to do it.

Tracy

BECK FAMILY said...

Wow! The van looks really, really nice!! So glad you got to make the trade. I know the double-doors will come in really helpful. Kaylynn is gorgeous - takes after her mom & dad, of course. We are anxious to see Madison, too. Love, Mom