Our second day in California we went to the Monterray Bay Aquiarium. It was so fun!

Kaylynn touching a Star Fish.

I don't even remember what is in this globe thing but obviously Madison thought it was fun!
There was a tunnel filled with little fish tanks and Kaylynn went through it a few times. This one is her with the Nemo fishes!
Us in the tunnel looking through the fish tank!

Jelly Fish!

There is a whole section devoted to sea horses, it was pretty cool! I don't have a picture of this but Kaylynn's main priority was to see the "Super Scary Sharks"(her words not mine!) and when describing the Hammerhead sharks she puts her hands up on the side of her head to look like it!haha!

Our attempt at a family picture on the beach right outside the aquirium. Obviously Madison has her objections! She really loved the ocean, she laughed when the waves came up around her legs. Then we took her away from it and tried to make her sit on mommy's lap...thus the crying!

So we tried this, you can't see it but the waves are coming up around her and my mom was standing on a rock in the middle of it! haha

Toes!
2 comments:
I love your family photos. And by the way: You look GREAT in glasses!!!
What a fun trip! I bet the aquarium was just awesome!
Post a Comment