Thursday, August 20, 2009

We Interrupt Your Cali Program...

So, let me start by saying I like to think of myself as an organized person. I am on my hubby's computer and I decide to look through his Pictures and I stumble upon these beauties. I am caught up in the fun memories as I look at the adorable kiddos when suddenly it hits me. I never blogged about our Fourth of July!!! And since I am mostly doing this for journeling purposes I had to post this immediately! So even though I am in the middle of posting all of our California pics (which by the way the fact that this post is in the middle of those ones is probably going to bother me for a while :) ) Here are some fun pics from our Fourth. We had a huge party at our house as a celebration of not only the freedom in which we live but also as a retirement party for my dad who has served 22 years in the Army.

Kaylynn putting flags out front.













And also on the news front...Kaylynn got a brand new BIKE! It is princess and pink and she LOVES it!




1 comment:

Tammy and Brian Family said...

Cute pictures, the party was so fun! The girls loved the fireworks and kept asking to get some more!