Friday, July 10, 2009

Playing Catch Up: Utah vacation!

So I am playing catch up. We went to Utah on vacation from June 11-14. We had so much fun! We spent a day in Ogden where we went to the Tree House Museum, such a fun place! Then we went to West Jordan for a couple of days where we were able to visit with Chad's family. We visited Temple Square and just had fun playing volleyball and hanging out with the family!






Kaylynn walking with Grandpa Fish and Great Uncle Don
We had a great time at Temple Square, it was quite the adventure. We walked out of the Visitor's Center and it started POURING rain! We all ran as fast as we could but came out the wrong side of Temple Square and got a little lost. Then we found a covered area in front of a restaurant. The kids were SOAKED! Madison was crying so hard. Then Chad and Jeff ran off t get the cars and bring them to us...what heros! This is Madison hanging out with Grandpa while waiting for the car!
The wet look really looks good on Kaylynn!
We ordered pizza when we got back and believe me that was the most expensive pizza ever! I don't remember exactly how much but I think it was $80!!! It was huge!






The Group! It would be a complete family picture except that Chad's sister Ashley couldn't make it, bummer!

1 comment:

Tammy and Brian Family said...

It looks like you guys had a ton of fun! I love family vacations. I like the picture of the girls in the little row boat!