Friday, July 10, 2009

Five Amazing Years!

I can't believe it, I have been married to the most amazing man in the world for five years! June 19th marked our anniversary. A lot of things have changed, and a lot of things are still the same. Five years later we have the most darling little girls you have ever seen, Chad is one year away from his degree, we have moved 3 times (this last time in with my parents, never saw that one coming! lol) We have owned 7 vehicles! We have gone on a some really fun vacations! In the next five years there will be a ton of adventures, but whether they are good or not I am excited to have Chad with me for all of them! We had a fun evening planned, dinner and a movie (hey that is exciting!) But we started the evening off on the temple grounds with our tripod. We had a ton of fun taking as many pictures as we could before the storm hit!
This was us "getting lower" because Chad didn't think we were in the shot yet! haha


I love you babes! Forever is going to be so much fun with you!

6 comments:

Smullin Family said...

Cuuuute!

What a fun idea to "re-inact" wedding photos.
Is this a tradition?

Chad and Becca said...

Nope, but it might turn into one. Chad just thought it would fun since it was our five year one.

Mamma Meg said...

Congrats!!!

Tammy and Brian Family said...

What a fun idea! I still can't believe how fast the last 5 years have gone by! I think I might steal the picture idea... Congrats again!

Monson Family said...

Great Anniversary Pictures!!!

Suzanna said...

I love the title of your blog, it is so sweet! I agree, they do come true. But the problem with fairy tales is that they don't always tell the whole story. They leave out the heart ache that makes the journey so worth it! Thank you for inviting me to your blog. I look forward to following this fairy tale!