Friday, July 10, 2009

Pickin Cherries!

Chad got a gift card for 10 pounds of Cherries in Emmett from a company that he interpretes for. We headed up prepared to pick 10 pounds. When we got there they told us we could pick all 10 pounds or just take pre picked bags. We picked 2 pounds and got 8 pound bags pre picked! Kaylynn had a blast and Madison even picked a few. What a fun afternoon!



4 comments:

Mamma Meg said...

I spent probably 3 hours looking for a place to do that over here. No fair!!! We picked cherries every summer as children, and I always loved it. Fun times!

Tammy and Brian Family said...

What a yummy time! I love the pictures, you guys are so talented!

Suzanna said...

The pics are great! Did chad take these? I love the cherries! They look so fresh and delicious I could eat the photo!

Chad and Becca said...

They were very good cherries! Chad did take the pictures. Thanks!