Monday, November 10, 2008

Fall Family Pics!

We went out with some friends and took pictures of each other's family.  It was a ton of fun and we ended up with some great pics!  I did learn a few things... hot pink shirts don't photagraph well and black washes pale people out! LOL you live and you learn haha!







5 comments:

Monson Family said...

I love your family pictures! By the way, you look absolutely fabulous!!!

CAMI said...

Wow whoever took those is awesome!!! I cant wait till Saturday- yeah!!!!!

Bre said...

I'm a friend of Chad's from HS, just chatting to him online and he sent me to your blog! Beautiful family! Add me to your list and I will add you to mine!

Tammy and Brian Family said...

The pictures are absolutely beautiful! Thanksgiving was a blast, the girls had a lot of fun! Hope you guys had a great time on Black Friday!

BECK FAMILY said...

Thought I would see if you've added any new pictures and you have! They look great. I love your family pictures. It's great to see them. Your girls are so cute. You ended up with some better smiles from Kaylynn then we had from Lacie. We should have had Chad take our while hew was down here. Maybe next time. I'll check out the north pole blog too!
Love,
Tracy