Saturday, December 6, 2008

Three months of Absolute Cuteness!

I am about two weeks late on this post but here's some pictures of Madison on her three month birthday.  She is such a sweet addition to our family.  She has a very happy disposition, so quick to flash her beautiful smile and cute giggle!  She is a pretty laid back, easy going baby!  She is sleeping completely through the night (this makes mommy VERY HAPPY!).  She loves to hold and grab things.  I love it when she holds her hands together, she looks like an angel.  






4 comments:

Kellie said...

She's an absolute doll! And where did you get those cute headbands?

CAMI said...

Oh I love these pictures of her! what a big pretty smile and I love the pink bow!
Ps sorry about last night.. I wish I could have come!

Monson Family said...

Her smile is so charming!

Aly Porter said...

awww! She is sooo adorable! :) I love her smile :) What cute little family you have :)