Monday, November 3, 2008

Our Annual Harrison Blvd Walk!

Last Fall we went on a walk down Harrison Blvd (the historic district) and fell in love with the houses and the trees and leaves were so beautiful that we decided to make it a family tradition.  This year we went with my mom and some friends.  We had so much fun.  We picked leaves, acorns and water chestnuts.  We let the girls play in the leaves on someone's sidewalk...if they were home I bet they got a good laugh at it!  Well  here are some pics of our relaxing and fun walk.
I just love this door and foliage!
Madison all snuggled up with her blanket in the stroller!
I love this style! It reminds me of the houses I grew up with in Germany... beautiful!
Chad and Kaylynn, she made a "hat" out of the leaves and was holding in on her head!
Having fun playing in the leaves!
Kaylynn and her friend Heather had sooooo much fun playing in the leaves together!


Look at all these pumpkins!  And every single one of them was carved!  It was really neat to look at up close!  It must have taken forever to carve all of them!

No comments: