Thursday, October 30, 2008

Kaylynn Can Do It All By Herself!

Kaylynn just keeps getting bigger!  I wish she would stop! No I am enjoying all the new stages.  This week she hit a new level in her big girlness (yes, it's a word LOL)  This week was her first gymnastics class in the "Small Fries" level.  Which means mommy has to stay out of the gym!!!  She is in a class with 6 other rambunctious preschoolers and no parents.  Which is a huge change from the mommy and me class we were doing.  In that class most days we were the only ones in the class.  Ms. Shayna (her teacher) thought it was good idea to move her up to the next level before her third birthday because Kaylynn has been doing mommy and me for a year and a half and was getting a little bored with it.  So here are some pictures of her very last ever mommy and me gymnastics class.  I will miss being in there with her but I love to watch her interact with the other kids on the other side of the glass windows!


Kaylynn absolutely LOVES Ms. Shayna as do I!
Kaylynn is doing a cartwheel...what, you can't tell?!?  He he
Kaylynn's favorite is the Bars and the Rings.  She has super bionic arms that can hold on FOREVER!


No comments: