Saturday, October 11, 2008

The First Snow...yeah I'm serious!

So October 10th marked the first snow of 2008!  A little early huh.  I want my Fall back! Well when it started to snow I took Kaylynn and Madison into Kaylynn's room so that she could stand on her bed and look out the window.  She thought it was sooo cool!  She was laughing hysterically at the snow.  Then when daddy came home they went outside and built a snowman!
Look at the SNOW!!!

I am so excited it's snowing!
Rolling the snow for the bottom of the snowman.
Brrrr it's cold!
Look at my snowman!  But where are his arms???
There, now he's a snowman!
After the snowman adventure daddy decided it was time for a snowy treat.  Bowls of snow with Maple syrup on it.  Kaylynn loved her treat and kept laughing and saying that her teeth were cold.  What a fun time!  But we hope Fall comes back for a little while!

2 comments:

BECK FAMILY said...

I love all of the pictures. Madison and Kaylynn together. The early snowman! The concert (that sounded so great, wish I could've gone). Kaylynn and her gymnaststics. The beautiful baby blessing pics. Thanks for taking the time to share them. I don't know how you have the time to do it, I feel like I'm always behind and haven't made time for the planned activities for Sadie or Lacie, but hopefully we can do them again soon. Thanks again for sharing!!
Love,
Tracy, Jeff, Sadie, and Lacie

The Halls said...

I can't believe you got that much snow. Cute pictures...super cute kids. Glad you liked the bows :)