Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Full of Joy!

So last Thursday (the day of the Reba Concert, I know I am posting this a little late) I was getting Madison dressed and she was really unhappy with the process.  So I get her all dressed and look down at her and start cracking up!  Here was my lil girl screaming her head off while wearing a shirt that says "Full of Joy" a little ironic huh!
Most of the time she really is "Full of Joy"  she has made our lives so wonderful.  We feel very blessed to have such a beautiful happy baby in our home!  She is so very sweet.  She loves to cuddle right into your neck and suggle.  We love her so very much!
So this is what happens when daddy babysits!!! Ha ha, when he babysat Kaylynn when she was about two months old he made her hair fuzz out like an affro.  Madison doesn't have much hair so he did the next best thing.  He put her pants on her head! LOL
See how "Full of Joy" she is!!!! We just love her so very much!

No comments: