Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I promise, it's coming!

So, I am beyond behind on this blog and I am sure that no one is actually checking in on it by now. I have been super swamped with school and I want to make sure I don't skip anything, so you can look forward to many posts coming (hopefully) this weekend...I make no promises but I will try.  Oh and here's a little something to hold you over until then. This is what we did today:



2 comments:

Tammy and Brian Family said...

So cute!!!! I hope we get another snow day soon!! It was so much fun, I forget what it is like to have Lily to myself on weekday's! Can't wait to see what you have been up to!! Good luck with school the next 2 weeks. I just did my update of like 7 posts so crazy how fast you can get behind! hugs!

CAMI said...

Your girls are getting so big! cute pictures!