So for family night on August 10 we literally threw paint on canvases(I am aware that I am two whole months behind. Yes, I refuse to skip up until October so I can keep up with the blog because I make a blog book out of each year as a family journal!) This is something I did in my art methods class last semester and I loved it! The intent was to have family art to put up on the playroom wall. It was a complete blast and we all loved it but in the end there was way too much of an 80's groove to it for me to hang in our home! Maybe if we painted the canvases a fun color first and then flung paint it would have looked better.
The goal is to not touch the canvas, just fling. Our driveway still has and probably will forever have random dots of paint from our fun!
1 comment:
That looks so fun!
Post a Comment