That has been my theme sentence this semester...I have forgotten to turn in multiple assignments and have had to email them to my professors with the line, "I'm so sorry, I'm usually more organized than this." Well now my blog is getting it! lol These pictures were from before Valentine's Day. Our ward holds a huge Valentine's Ball for the primary every year. Chad thinks this is ironic because as a church we don't like to have children younger than 14 go to dances... And Kaylynn did dance the whole time and with boys too (cringe). She loved it! Madison did too, most of the times she was out on the dance floor way far away from us turning in circles (her form of dancing) and watching all the kids around her. My favorite moment was when Kaylynn got asked to dance by a boy and then 30 seconds later her best friend Kate walked over and demanded that Kaylynn dance with her, Kaylynn kindly told the boy that MAYBE she would dance with him later but that Kate was her best friend and she would dance with Kate now. Good girl, friends before boys!!! Seriously the funniest thing I have ever seen!
All dressed up and ready to party!
No comments:
Post a Comment