Thursday, March 4, 2010

8x10 adventures

I don't know why but I get such a kick out of this:  I printed this at Walgreen's during their free 8X10 deal and went to pick it up yesterday.  The cashier pulled it out and said, "It looks like we have a copyright issue, can you tell me who took this picture?" Me: "Well it was me or my husband, I don't remember which though. See those are the stairs in our home." Cashier, "Really? Wow they posed good for you" Me "Yeah, that never happens, which is why I wanted it printed big! hehe"  She hands me the picture and sure enough on the envelope it has  "Copyright???" written on it.  Yep, we are just that good! lol

I found this great tutorial online to do this (you know you are addicted to craft blogs when you have NO clue which one it came from) and it was SO easy and SO fun! I did it in Photoshop and it took just a couple of minutes! (This one was printed at Costco and there was NO mention of copyright issues, go figure! hehe, although I do have the copyright for the photo)  If I remember which blog it was I will let ya know!

2 comments:

nest said...

love the proclamation and the picture is adorable.

Katie said...

I love the proclamation!!!! If you remeber how to do it, let me know! I want to make one too....and it would be a great Christmas gift to make for some family memebers.
I love that they through your picture was copyrighted...lol! Especially when they did nothing about the proclamation one! Sometimes those photo people are so funny!