Monday, February 8, 2010
I apologize...
So I promised some of you that I would post pics of Kaylynn's great ear piercing experience yesterday. Well as you can tell it didn't happen! And this week is turning out to be a little crazy, so hopefully it will get posted soon. I am sure all of you are sitting on the edge of your sofa screaming you can't possibly wait that long, but wait you must. And while on the topic of readers of this blog, announce yourselves! I say I am keeping this blog as a family journal (which is true, I have turned it into a blog book already and am working on the next section) but I also like to know when people check in to see what we are up to, so please if you are kind enough to stop by, leave us a comment! It will make my day! Now I am all out of "break time" and must continue on with my homework...boo... (no, really I AM enjoying school...it's just a little hectic right now)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Becca, you crack me up! Sorry I don't leave comments very often. Usually, I only have a quick second to even look at other blogs between projects. :) But, I must say that I really am sitting at the edge of my seat in anticipation to see pics from the ear piercing experience. You are lucky she wasn't like me - I cried the whole time! :) Love ya girl!
Sounds like life is busy busy for you. Anyway I write my blog to use as a family journal too, but it is a bonus that I can keep in touch with others to.
I totally read your blog all of the time! I do not always leave a comment because Lily is climbing on me...but I do read it : ) And I love reading it!!!
So brave & so cute at the same time! I love her earrings, too! What a great way to work and earn a goal. Way to go Mom & Dad! luv, grandma
Post a Comment