We hope you had a lovely Love Day! We certainly did, we loved that it was on a Sunday this year so we were all home together all day long!
Later that evening something dawned on me: as a kid I always looked forward to the box of candy we got on Vday, I asked Chad and he said the same thing. So why on earth do I feel the need to get my girls a gift??? So Kaylynn and Madison, sorry girls but starting next year it's candy for the two of you!
1 comment:
lol!!!!! I totally did the same thing this year!!! I got Lily a GIFT! And then at church I saw some little guys with candy, chocoaltes, and heart shaped cookies and realized how much I missed this holiday! Who gets gifts for valentines...why did that thought come into my mind...I never got a gift? Funny! I am glad I am not the only one : )
Post a Comment