Chad turned 27 on Sept. 25! My parents and I went in on Photoshop CS4 for him! It is a great photo editing program. He was hoping to get a better version of Elements so he was SUPER surprised!



I snapped this shot of Madison during Chad's birthday dinner! So stinkin cute! (notice the glue still on her eyebrow, it looks like boogers...gross! lol)

Chad wanted a dessert instead of a cake. It's called Death By Chocolate and it is YUMMY! You layer brownie, pudding, coolwhip over and over again!
Chad is so wonderful and I hope he had a great birthday. He is the best husband and father anyone could imagine. He works so hard for us and we truly appreciate everything he does!
LOVE YOU BABE!
2 comments:
It is crazy how Kaylynn looks just like you and Madison looks just like chad!!!!
How is the program, I am looking into getting some type of photo editing program too.
Chad LOVES it, for me it's a little complicated and I am still trying to figure it out! lol Photoshop Elements is a great program and a whole lot cheaper!
Post a Comment