Thanks Jannie, Chad took these ones and they turned out SO good. Something wierd happened when I downloaded them to the blog though..do they look pixely to you or is just my computer?
Hey good to hear from you guys! I was thinking of you guys and really wanted to go downtown to look at the cool old houses- that was so fun- wish we were there! Ps its Halli like Halle berry!
The Fish family was established in June 2004 when Chad and Becca were sealed for time and all eternity. In December 2005 our amazing daughter Kaylynn was born. In August 2008 our darling Madison was born. There is nothing more amazing in this life than to be married to your best friend and be able to have children bless your home!
4 comments:
What a great and fun day!!
Your blog is just beautiful - and the pictures look absolutely professional! Did Chad take those or you?
Looks like a lovely day by the way!
Thanks Jannie,
Chad took these ones and they turned out SO good. Something wierd happened when I downloaded them to the blog though..do they look pixely to you or is just my computer?
Hey good to hear from you guys! I was thinking of you guys and really wanted to go downtown to look at the cool old houses- that was so fun- wish we were there!
Ps its Halli like Halle berry!
Post a Comment