So here is the latest pregnant pic of me. Some people are so good about getting a pic taken every month. Mine are a bit more sparatic! lol This is one taken at about 32 weeks. I am feeling gigantic! And summer is hot! But mostly I am just really ready to have Madison here! Kaylynn is getting anxious! She wakes up in the morning and asks where baby Madison is and then gives my tummy a good morning kiss. It is really sweet, but come August poor lil Kaylynn won't know what hit her! It will definitely be a big adjustment for her! She is so very used to being the center of attention.Thursday, July 3, 2008
32 weeks and feeling HUGE!
So here is the latest pregnant pic of me. Some people are so good about getting a pic taken every month. Mine are a bit more sparatic! lol This is one taken at about 32 weeks. I am feeling gigantic! And summer is hot! But mostly I am just really ready to have Madison here! Kaylynn is getting anxious! She wakes up in the morning and asks where baby Madison is and then gives my tummy a good morning kiss. It is really sweet, but come August poor lil Kaylynn won't know what hit her! It will definitely be a big adjustment for her! She is so very used to being the center of attention.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You have to be the cutest pregnant person alive! You look fantastic! Only 8 weeks to go! WOOHOO!
Post a Comment