Tuesday, May 27, 2008
The Moving Curse!
So we are moving this weekend and I just wanted to let all of you know that if you are ever moving and need our help please ask at your own risk! We are more than willing to help but we are not the most "lucky" people out there! So you already know that I am pregnant and cannot help a whole lot with the move. You also know that Chad sprained and fractured his ankle and so he is more help than I am but still not too useful right now. Well my grandmother was going to help us pack but she broke her toe on her couch and needs it to be elevated a lot. My cousin was going to watch Kaylynn for most of the weekend while we painted the new house and moved everything in. Well she has been in the hospital for the last few days with what the doctors think is kidney stones. But as she is pregnant with her third child they cannot do a cat scan to know for sure. My parents are in town and my brother is flying up this weekend to help with the move...I am hoping we don't somehow "break" them too! So the moral of the story is... if you volunteer to help us, we cannot guarantee your health and strength! But we appreciate your bravery in acts of service!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I wish we could be there to help! BTW, I found this website with free blogger templates. Haven't checked it out yet, but I'm about to. I know you were looking for some more options. Good Luck this weekend!
http://www.pyzam.com/bloggertemplates
Post a Comment