So Kaylynn used to take a nap everyday. Well she has given up the traditional nap idea and gone for something a little more destructive... instead of sleep during her nap she plays... well I guess you could say creatively.

So she emptied out her sock bin and the dirty clothes hamper and then decided to yell for mommy. When I went in this is what I found. And she was laughing and saying, "Look momma I takin a baf!" She was pretending to take a bath in the sock bin.


She also decided to show me how she can turn on the light all by herself. She uses the hamper as a step stool to get to it

Isn't our little monkey too cute!
2 comments:
Aww, how sweet! Also, are those diapers that your stocking up on???
Lol. I don't whether to respond on my blog or yours! lol I wasn't stocking up on the diapers but rather the boxes! We are moving this weekend and I have been saving diaper boxes for the move for about 9 months! lol I have 21 and now they are all full of stuff!
Post a Comment