We decided Kaylynn is old enough to help take care of a pet and after a lot of research we decided that a guinea pig would be a good fit for us. We had so much fun picking the perfect little guy out at the pet store and we came home with the very adorable and fun Thatcher!
If you are wondering how he got his name, Thatcher is or should I say was on Chad's list of potential boy names and I have never been fond of it...so Chad said he would be okay if we named the guinea pig Thatcher and I would be off the hook for having to consider it as a boy name!
If you randomly stopped by our house you would see a huge pile of unfolded laundry Madison sitting in front of Thatcher's cage, she loves to watch him play!
He's such a cutie!
Kaylynn is in charge of feeding him everday and she holds him a few times a day as well.
1 comment:
I LOVE the name Thatcher!!! I'd name a baby boy that. Good job on the compromise though. :)
Post a Comment