Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Stay Tuned...
So we had to send our main computer in to HP and won't be getting it back for a couple of weeks. Before we did that we saved all our pictures onto our external hardrive so that I could continue to do the massive amounts of postings that I had planned. What we neglected to do was make sure that all the pics were in jpeg format (when we use our dslr we take the pics in raw...Chad understands all this...) and the only computer that has the photoshop that can read raw is currently (and hopefully) being fixed. SOOO stay tuned in a week or two there will be more posts than you will want to read! (I am going to see what my mom has on her camera though...I am itching to post about all our Christmas and birthday fun!!!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment