The finished products, Kaylynn is gonna flip! (and to be honest, it was REALLY fun to do!!!)Sunday, November 15, 2009
Pretend Makeup for the kids means...
Fun craft time for the moms! I got this great idea from this craft tutorial. Kara and I had a blast making fake makeup for our princesses.
We filled our old makeup containers with nail polish. A note for anyone wanting to do this, when the nail polish dries it shrinks...a lot...like to barely anything. So we had to refill the next day.
The finished products, Kaylynn is gonna flip! (and to be honest, it was REALLY fun to do!!!)
The foundation was the best, it looked so real! We also had a lot of mishaps (err I mean learning experiences! lol we made ourselves feel better by saying that it looks more realstic, ya know...used.)
The finished products, Kaylynn is gonna flip! (and to be honest, it was REALLY fun to do!!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
what a great idea!
Oh My GOSH!!!!! This is soooooo cute! Lily is always getting into my make-up! I am making her some ASAP!!!!!! Thanks for sharing, I LOVE it!!!!
that's awesome! Thanks for sharing.
What a great craft Idea! Thanks for the tip!!!
Thanks for a fun night! They turned out so cute and I can't wait to give it to Mylee!!
I saw this on Kara's blog- what a cute idea.
Post a Comment