Friday, September 4, 2009

Ben and Megan's Open House Here...

We had an open house here for Ben and Megan on August 15, 2009 (I know, I know I am way behind on my blogging...) I was super excited because Kaylynn let me do her hair like a princess(if you scroll down to the reception in Hollister blog you will see that her hair is just brushed...I chose not to battle with her on that one) It was a fun night visiting with family and friends!


This is where Kaylynn was most of the night(the other half she was running around with her cousins...literally running laps around the yard!) I love the look on her face, she is checkin to see if she's gonna get caught sneeking more marshmellows!
"I can't believe Mom is making me stand still for a picture!"


3 comments:

Kellie said...

what a qt!

Anonymous said...

Those are two darling little girls!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, do I love my granbabies & my kids, too. All soooo beautiful! And what fun they had on vacation. luv you, mom