I decided to take some pictures of the girls to use for an ad for Bitsy Bows since I am now selling them at the Eagle Saturday Market. Chad photoshopped them and I thought they turned out so cute! Here are a couple of cute shots!
Good luck at the Eagle Market. Is it every Saturday? I'd love to come and check it out.
PS- If you're willing and up to it, I would love to make one of those bow holders (with chicken wire). Would you mind getting together to do that? I would like to make atleast one, maybe two. Let me know if that's something you'd like to do. Thanks!
The Fish family was established in June 2004 when Chad and Becca were sealed for time and all eternity. In December 2005 our amazing daughter Kaylynn was born. In August 2008 our darling Madison was born. There is nothing more amazing in this life than to be married to your best friend and be able to have children bless your home!
3 comments:
SO cute! I wish I had a girl who would wear bows!
Supper cute! Good luck at the Eagle market.
Nice photos...adorable subjects!
Good luck at the Eagle Market. Is it every Saturday? I'd love to come and check it out.
PS- If you're willing and up to it, I would love to make one of those bow holders (with chicken wire). Would you mind getting together to do that? I would like to make atleast one, maybe two. Let me know if that's something you'd like to do. Thanks!
Post a Comment