Friday, May 15, 2009

Boise Spring Fling 2009

Every year Boise State hosts this huge event called the Spring Fling.  It is geared towards students and their families.  This year marked the 31st annual Spring Fling...I give you all this information because I have been a student there for 6 years (on and off) and Chad has been a student there for 5 consecutive years and this is the first time we had ever heard of it!!!  Crazy! Kaylynn had a blast, there were tons of blow up things to climb, slide and jump on.  They had very talented people there making balloon animals for the kids.  Chad was in a V-ball tournament ( it was fun watching him play...I don't flinch as much as I used too!) And the band Everclear was there!  It was fun to hear a song that took me back to 9th grade! 


Everywhere we go people comment on how blue and beautiful Madison's eyes are.  We think they are stunning! In the line for the balloon animals the guy in front of us was completely enthrolled with her eyes.  He couldn't believe how vivid they were.  So here's to our beautiful blue eyed baby! 
Kaylynn had lots of love for daddy! She had so much fun watching him play volleyball!

1 comment:

Mamma Meg said...

I have never heard of that either and we were there for 6 years too!! How unfair! Glad you had fun.