Tuesday, March 31, 2009

We are in need of a house...and a dog...apparently!

So this morning at breakfast Kaylynn announced, "I want a Dog!" to which I replied, "Sweetheart we live with Nana and dogs make her sneeze." She thought about it for a moment and then said, very matter of factly "We need a house AND a DOG!!!"  I laughed SO hard and then asked her how we were going to get a house.  She said, "We will get wood and paint and a paint brush."  I asked "Won't we need a hammer and nails too?" "No, the sea horse will take care of that!" (sidenote: Madison has a sea horse rattle that Kaylynn loves to play with...I think this is what she is referencing to.  But she is 3 with a very active imagination so one can never be sure!) So I hope that brought a smile to your face, it sure made my day a little brighter! 

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Hi Chad and Becca,

It was so great to hear from you. I love your blog and being able to see your family. We found out we are going to be Grandparents so we are only SLIGHTLY EXCITED! We are doing well and appreciate your comment on our blog. We miss you as well. Call or come by - we would love to see you. Things are great :o)

Monson Family said...

Hey- Kaylynn can build my house when she is done with yours!!! haha!