Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Madison at 5 Months old!

So, as usual I am posting this late! But our lil Madison is Five months old!  And she gets more beautiful everyday!



My favorite five things about Madison are 1. Her smile could light up a dark room  2. She is so ticklish everywhere! And when you tickle her she has the cutest little laugh  3. She likes to cuddle right into your shoulder  4.  After a bath she smells like heaven! No really I think that is exactly what Heaven will smell like!  5. She has lil chub rolls!   She is such a sweet little girl and I feel so blessed to have the privellege of being her mother!

4 comments:

Tammy and Brian Family said...

Where does the time go? I can't believe that she is 5 months old already! Her little vest is so cute!, and I agree if that isn't how heaven smells...then it should!

Mamma Meg said...

She is soooo beautiful!

Monson Family said...

She looks great in purple!!!

Aly Porter said...

what a cute little baby! You guys have the cutest little girls :) I agree...I love her in purple!